Today in Las Vegas kicks off the annual international exhibition of consumer electronics CES 2015. But manufacturers even before the official opening began to announce their new products. And the South Korean company LG is no exception.
The first device announced at CES 2015 is the successor to the LG G Flex, an all-new smartphone with a curved screen. It boasts a 5.5-inch curved display and a self-healing material back that heals itself from minor scratches and abrasions in ten seconds.
Characteristics G Flex 2:
- Display: 5.5-inch, P-OLED, 1080x1920 pixels;
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit, 2.0GHz with 8 cores;
- Memory: 2 GB operational, 16/32 GB built-in, microSD cards (up to 2 TB);
- Camera: 13-megapixel optical stabilization and laser autofocus, 2.1-megapixel additional;
- Battery: built-in, 3000 mAh;
- Software: Android 5.0 Lollipop;
- Other: 4G LTE, NFC. Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, A-GPS / GLONASS, USB 2.0;
- Weight: 152g;
- Dimensions: 149, 1 x 75, 3 x 7, 1-9, 4 mm;
- Colors: silver, red.
When the LG G Flex 2 will hit the market and at what price is still unknown.